Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Qassia Crawl

I want Qassia to *crawl* my site. In order for that to happen I must mutter this incantation,

Have you ever heard of Qassia dollars? Well, the above chant inserted into your blog will deem you worthy to be crawled by Qassia. That results in the accumulation of Qassia dollars. To blog for dollars (anywhere in this universe) one must be seen. Remember, Qassia is an intelligence engine. This must be the smart thing to do.

There are two chants/incantations. One to link you back to your own profile page at Qassia. The other takes you back to the mother ship, Qassia's front page. Because I don't know the difference, I opted for my home in the profile. You too, can be fit to be crawled.

Further, another attempt to verify, google0ae7e0bb1ec100e0.html

2 comments:

  1. Crawl towards a fortune! LOL

    Cheers,

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riverman . . you don't miss much. Just stirring up the troops with what little I find.

    ReplyDelete